Friday, October 12, 2007

New Home revisited

Hey everyone!
I remembered that I posted some pictures of my new home, but it was before I moved in so it had all of the previous owner's stuff in it! Here are some newer pictures with my paint and belongings and just more of ME :) I still have things I want to do...paint my bedroom and bathroom purple, paint the upstairs, screen in the porch, landscape...you know how it is; there's always something to do. But it's so much fun! Here is my dining room for which I chose a very bold paint color and made into an office (with a nice new desk and all!). This is my kitchen...nice huh?! This is my front room (I so wish I had remembered before taking the pictures to take the tags of the couch I've had for a year now)...what color would you call the paint? I'm still contemplating the decorating in thsi room. This very strange picture was taken from my office just to give you the look of the three rooms together (office, front room, and kitchen).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to laugh. I teach. I love the mountains, lakes, oceans, and hills. I loathe writing but I love having written. I believe animals are beautiful! I dance every day! I'm an ice skater. I love my friends and family. I sing, but you don't want to hear it! I love to play my flute. I want to learn piano. I loved skydiving. I want to learn scuba, Italian, Spanish, French, Japanese, horseback riding, flying, rock climbing, sign language, gardening, ...