Friday, October 12, 2007

Football!!!

Hey!
Apparently the west coast is really missing out...I had no idea how much fun football is...no wonder there are so many fans! You cannot imagine how amazing Clemson football can be to attend. It's so much fun; I think I'm going to be converted. Here are some pictures to give you an idea. The first is tailgating before the game. This is the whole team on the field. At halftime, the band, cheer, and flag teams spell words with their formations. Can you see what they're spelling in this photo?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love to laugh. I teach. I love the mountains, lakes, oceans, and hills. I loathe writing but I love having written. I believe animals are beautiful! I dance every day! I'm an ice skater. I love my friends and family. I sing, but you don't want to hear it! I love to play my flute. I want to learn piano. I loved skydiving. I want to learn scuba, Italian, Spanish, French, Japanese, horseback riding, flying, rock climbing, sign language, gardening, ...